visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Thursday, August 21, 2014

Special Delivery: Playing catch up!


SPECIAL DELIVERY!

I've been a little irritated lately with the terribly sporadic delivery of Feedburner's email subscription for Thrift Trick! Getting blog posts delivered to your inbox is so darn convenient and wonderful...when it WORKS. If you've missed the last few entries I've posted, it could be because delivery has somehow been compromised. I've tweaked a few things and hope that it has fixed the problem, but unfortunately, this seems to be a recurring theme for me lately while using Feedburner's service. Do you have any advice to offer? Please leave a comment below!


PLAYING CATCH  UP: Here's what you may have missed!

With Product 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts