visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Tuesday, August 19, 2014

LIVING NAUTICAL: iPhone outfit post



LIVING NAUTICAL
iPhone Outfit Post

I'm addicted to nautical (year round, really) but I've kind of been LIVING it this summer. I live on the beautiful shores of Lake Michigan in Grand Haven, Michigan, so it's pretty fitting. However, there were so many summer and spring trends I wanted to try--from Aztec to kimonos. No matter what is going on around me, I'm inherently attracted to the feeling of nautical ensembles in the summer. I do love classic--white, navy, crisp red. Camel or nude shoes. Gold jewelry. That's my basic recipe!

This entire outfit (Merona navy/white chevron inspired striped dress and Pendeleton red cotton blazer, as well as white and brown leather Guess handbag) was thrifted, with exception of the nude pumps.

I've also seen nautical done nicely with black and hot pink in the mix, or even lemon yellow. What's your favorite? Check out the montage below for a few inspiring ideas to try out before summer ends!

Click the image to go directly to the source pin on Pinterest!


Nautical style - Anchor top with pops of red and yellow

Love! But I think it would look better with a solid white shirt

nautical love - Blue blazer with gold buttons, blue & white stripe shirt, white pants. When it's done right...it's perfection. - #nautical  Shiny? [check] Navy Blue? [check] Stars? [check] Awesome #Nautical inspired #Bangle  - YEP! #fashion

Anchor nautical style with the flat Tory Burch Griffith Bootie.


| P | Summer Ease - Classic White with a navy striped scarf

Our pink beaded statement necklace via Happily Grey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts