visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Sunday, August 23, 2015

To V-Log or Not to V-Log...that is the question. =) Requesting reader feedback!





Can't see the video above? Please click HERE.

To V-Log or Not to V-Log...that is the question. 
Requesting reader feedback!


I've been slowly and steadily thinking about my (ever-so-late) rebranding to Mindful Grrl...and the type of content I'd like to offer from now on. Though the mission of my blog will be staying the same, I'm planning on adding some new features, but I'm having a hard time deciding what to tackle first.

That's where you come in...please watch the video above, and feel free to leave your thoughts in a comment below, or on my Facebook page!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts