visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Something Creepy This Way Comes: Weird Stuff I Saw at the Thrift Store


SOMETHING CREEPY THIS WAY COMES:
Weird Stuff I Saw at the Thrift Store

The other day I stopped in to one of my favorite thrift store haunts with a few things on my shopping list. 

     This was not one of the things on my list.

     My brain came to a screeching halt. Was this pantyhose covered, Idaho-Russet resembling lump in gathered stonewashed stretchpants a doll baby? Why did it have only a few curly strands of Cabbage Patch kid hair? What would it look like if I were to turn it over?


I never did summon the courage, because I was pretty damn sure I was going to see this:


Creepy dolls seem to be the number one scariest thing I run in to regularly while thrifting. Here's a few examples from the past (click the image to visit):

IMG_4840   

What weird stuff have you seen at the thrift store lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts