visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Saturday, June 28, 2014

YOOHOO! Are you getting Thrift Trick delivered to your inbox?

IMG_5967

YOOHOO! 
Are you getting Thrift Trick 
delivered to your inbox?

It's been called to my attention lately that Thrift Trick email subscribers have not been recieving feedburner updates delivered directly to their email inboxes! BUMMER! Are you receiving mails? I'd love to hear your feedback below! 

 I hope this issue is resolved soon, but for anyone who might recieve the email today after I've tweaked some delivery options, here's what you may have missed out on if you're not visiting www.ThriftTrick.com on a regular basis (and if you'd like to subscribe through email, do it here!):


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts