visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Monchromopoly


MONCHROMOPOLY

It’s FINALLY summer!

So, WHY, when I’m supposed to be thinking of bright corals, rainbow popsicles and flirty summer dress patterns am I stuck in a cool and dark monochrome cave?

I’ve been there for a while…I mean, I’ve always loved black and white. 

However, I’ve been in a monochrome groove since at least spring, and it doesn’t look like anything will be changing soon. Although I love bright colors and patterns, I just can’t seem to stay away from the crisp, basic attraction of black and white, and I’m especially fond of pairing it with gold this season.
I’ve posted a few of my own outfits from this last year as well as some internet based monochrome eye candy for y’all—all pictures are linked to their original source.

Are you a big fan of basic black and white?

FROM THRIFT TRICK...



f

IMG_3777


IMG_5130

IMG_2238

Guerrilla fashion from Grand Haven, Michigan : Black and White Print Love | www.ThriftTrick.com


FROM THE INTERNET...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts