visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Rachel's Dress

It was a pleasure to photograph and visit with my friend Rachel, a fellow thrifter who resides in my hometown. The cute dress she has on was a two dollar thrift find from Goodwill! Very cute pattern and colors but honestly, I have a feeling she could pull off just about anything. A lovely girl who has a Hellenistic quality in these photos that I just adore.

If you'd like to see the entire photography session, please feel free to stop by my Facebook page atPineapple Chantal Photography and check them out! I'm open for business for local portraiture. :)










Have a happy Tuesday! What have you thrifted this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts