visit counter for blogspot

Im getting married--follow along with me! | Be a fan on Facebook! | Follow ThriftTrick on Instagram! | Follow ThriftTrick on Twitter! | Follow ThriftTrick on Pinterest! | Follow ThriftTrick by email! | Take Me Home! | About your gal! | Follow ThriftTrick through email! | Fashion | Thrift
Positive Body Image | On the menu... | On the turntable... | Thrift Store Reviews... | DIYs and Tips



Thursday, June 7, 2012

Blinged Out Mock Cufflinks

I bought some vintage rhinestone pins—two, in fact!

You can see them here: What's New On The Thrift Tip.



Don’t they make nice mock cufflinks? I LOVE IT! I also love this navy and white striped shirt with bitchin purple triangles. Such a sucker for a loud eighties print blouse!




You, too, can have mock cufflinks!


WHAT ABOUT USING...

--Vintage Clip-on Earrings

--Large Buttons

--Small silk flowers

--Ribbons


...HMMM? Get creative and see what you can stick on those bad boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or question--I'd love to hear from you!

Popular Posts